Be Truly Rich

Join the Truly Rich Club GodWhispersClub.com Join FamilyReborn.com

Tuesday

Year End Travel

Ending my year by travelling and surely my 2015 will start with a good Bang!

Recalling my 2014, full of challenges and roller coaster. My life here in Japan is always a challenge, I wake up everyday looking for a brighter side of my day. Getting upset is part of it, but drowning to it isnt part of it at all. Made mistakes and learned from it. 

One of the highlights of my 2014 was my adventure of meeting and having a good conversation with the certain people  I met along my journey. Learned from them and know their culture. Picking good things to bring for 2015 and leave the uncertain things and burry it. Speaking of certain people, through this journey I learned to coined names for them because they have specific character that reflects who they are:-) 


2014:-) I met-> Iron Man, Ken , Tom, The Traveller, Thor, and Lastly Batman.

It sounds like I have cartoon characters here:-)...


Another thing, 2014 for me was a learning and applying seriously the lessons on how to be financialy literate.
I learned to budget and share what Little things I have. Its not bad at all if we are thinking and talking about money... Money isnt bad at all. Ill get the idea  from my mentor...
 I want to have more money because the more money I have the more am capable to help others financially. Am happy that  Im able to share what I earned. I need to share every blessings I have from Him. 
Last night, another blessing came... And I asked for this, and He gave it to me, and He knows what is right and suits for me.  
Looking for great 2015 for me. My plans is to read more books and pick the good ideas, currently reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and in the list are The Power, and Rich Dad Poor Dad. Continue what Good things I started from 2014. Achieve my financial goal. Keep on studying Nursing for future purposes. And, Travel. Travel within Japan and outside Japan. Go to South Korea at Jeju Island for my  2016 New Year!!!

Work Hard.Study. Earn.Save Hard.
Desire More.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do you have some questions? Feel free to message me

Name

Email *

Message *

Japan Kagoshima Travel Food Life October2015 September2015 November2015 Bo Sanchez Onsen Playlist Ramen Barbara Uemura Family Fukuoka Gift Gods Word Happiness Kanji Miyazaki Wine Birthday Book Cancer ColdPlay Drinks Friends Hot Spring Investment Kajiki Kagoshima Mother Osaka Philippine Stock Market Philippines Popcorn Scandal Starbucks Stock Market Takachiho Gorge TomYum Trip Yoga 2014 2015 America Series Anime Apple Ash Athpire BBQ Bag Bahrain Beer BigBen Bike Bo Snachez Breast Cancer Breast Check Up Bullet Train CK COL Financial Cagayan Cebu Chocolate Christmas City Tram Cofee Dolphin Port Father's Day Festival FirstTime Flowers Fresh Juice Friendship GodsMessage GodsWord Good Life Good Morning Gundam Health Heritage Hotel Hokkaido Hotel I miss You Ibusuki International Ippudo Ramen IwakiShi Japanese Curry KFC Kajiki Kansai Airport Kaoshima Karaoke Kumagaya Kumamoto Kyoto Lorde Love Lychee Magic Makurazaki Mama Manjuu Maroon 5 Milo Miserables Mos Burger Music My Favorite My God New Year OnlineSupermarket Palm Sunday Partner Pilates Plans Random RandomThoughts Reading Restaurant Rice Rice Burger Ronaldo Roomates STEP Saint Saitama Days Sakurajima Saudi Arabia Scuba Diving Seafoods Seattle'sBest September2105 September242015 Shakey's Singapore Skyflakes Smoothies St. Padre Pio StarbucksTumbler Strawberry Style Summer Sun Royal Hotel Survivor Sweets TEDx Takaoka Park Talks Taylor Swift Tayo Technology Tenmonkan Thailand Thankful TrulyRichClub Twitter Universal Studio Vietnam Weather World Cup YakiNiku Yogurt Yoyo Zara iPhone6 iPhone6 plus takachiho

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger